positive customer feedback
increase the value of the client’s business
takes robotic verification of contractors
completed automations and robotics
- We specialize in software for the FinTech sector, including factoring and leasing systems.
- We optimise operational processes and IT systems by making them automated.
- With robotic automation of routine and time-consuming tasks we increase companies’ revenues.
- We create custom-made dedicated internet applications.
Delivering business benefits is the main goal of each of projects we manage.
- We have experience in both rapid and long-term system development in line with the client’s changing business strategy.
- We follow the clients: we learn about their needs, and our specialists subject a defined task to business analysis. Then, we present possible variants of the solution to the client with and – based on our experience and expertise – we propose the solution, the optimal one.
- We never lose sight of the defined business value.
Delivering the product on time is one of the main criteria for the project success, in particular if delays can cause a business loss.
- We reduce the time between subsequent implementations as much as possible.
- The clients receive subsequent parts of the software as often as possible: they can test them, introduce changes, and modify the scope of work.
- We frequently implement the subsequent software modules and provide MVP, i.e. a version of the system that the client can really benefit from, as soon as possible, although this is only a preview of the complete system.
Cooperation and Your Control
- We start with documenting the business goal, scope of activities, and implementation time.
- You have access to Jira and Confluence systems (used by Mint Software team to plan, document and report work on each project) and to the BitBucket code repository, so you can check our work on an ongoing basis.
- At the end of each week you will receive a detailed report that would contain a summary of the progress of your project.
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Customer Support Specialist
Atlassian JIRA – work organisation, project management and bugtracking
Atlassian Confluence – co-operation, documenting requirements and processes
Atlassian Bitbucket – code repository, Code Review
Atlassian Bamboo – building and implementing applications
Jenkins – building and implementing applications
Gitlab – building and implementing applications
Docker – standardisation of developers’ and server environments
Kubernetes – container orchestration
Docker Swarm – container orchestration
Gliffy – generating diagrams and models
Axure RP – advanced prototyping of www applications
Zabbix – monitoring and analyzing information received from IT infrastructure